- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address when you complete a form to request info)
- Website usage statistics to help us improve our website
- Data related to cyberattacks targeting our website, this is to help investigate cybercrime.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Security I Trust with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Complete a form on our website to request information
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on any of our blog posts or videos.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to any request for information you send us by completing one of our online forms.
- We collect data on pages that are accessed on our website for analytics statistics to help us learn what web pages our users find most interesting, so we can learn how to improve our website and provide you with the best content. For collecting this type of data we use third-party solutions like google analytics and Statcounter.
- If a cybercriminal is attacking our system we collect data to help us investing the cybercrime. Data related to criminal activity may be shared with relevant third parties such as law enforcement.
How do we store your data?
We do not store any private data on our website.
Data collected for analytics statistics is done so by using third-party solutions like google analytics and Stat counter.
Security I Trust will keep data for up to 6 months, most data request submitted through enquiry form is deleted within 2 weeks. Data related to cybercriminal activity may be held for longer periods, this will vary depending on the nature of the criminal activity and if the data is required to assist law enforcement.
Security I Trust does not get involved in marketing communication, so do not use any data to send you marketing communication. Security I Trust does do not share any data we collect with third parties for the purpose of marketing communications.
What are your data protection rights?
Security I Trust would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Security I Trust for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Security I Trust correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Security I Trust to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Security I Trust erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Security I Trust restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Security I Trust processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Security I Trust transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us through the Contact Us form on our website.